In an ever confusing world of golf, TaylorMade is trying to educate the golfing public that all Custom Fitting is not the same.
There are many different levels to custom fitting, even though the words are exactly the same. TaylorMade have announced the creation of Ireland’s first and only Performance Studio at ForeGolf HQ
The TaylorMade Performance Studio sits just below their Centre of Excellence and follows a very similar format, providing an elite level of custom fitting available to the public.
Here’s what to expect to find at a TaylorMade Performance Studio
- Actual ball flight analysed by the new TrackMan4. All fittings are performed using TaylorMade golf balls being hit from our ClubRoom at real target greens and practice area at The Long Game Academy at Killeen Castle and not into an indoor net.
- The highest levels of training and experienced fitting staff – all technicians are trained to Tour level and have overseen 10,000+ fittings for golfers of all abilities.
- The largest range of high performance shaft offerings from True Tamper, KBS, Project X, Nippon, UST, Fujikura, Oban, Grafalloy, Aldila, Mitsubishi and Matrix.
- Custom designed shaft fitting system to cater for all levels of golfers and for male and female, left and right handed.
- Custom Fit to Build, this is where clubs are fitted and then built onsite in The ForeGolf WorkShop (which is a TaylorMade Approved Custom Workshop).
- A full selection of TaylorMade component is on site and ready to build –
We don’t have Standard, built, off the rack clubs – everything is hand built to exact specifications.
- All clubs are hand built to zero-tolerance by a TaylorMade Approved Master Golf ClubMaker. In order to match the build quality required to match the results from the fitting session – nothing is taken as standard.
- Quality assured and results driven environment to allow the golfer the most productive and beneficial custom fitting experience.
- Providing the ultimate customer experience in Ireland to align with TaylorMade’s mantra of producing equipment that performs to the very best of their design.
The Taylor Made Performance Studio is available
Get fitted for the full range of Taylor Made products
Book Your Custom Fit Online
1 Hour Custom Fit €100 (Full Bag)
30 Minute Custom Fit €50 (One Club
Why do ForeGolf custom built clubs perform so well ?
It’s simple, because we build your clubs in our WorkShop. The process is from custom fit to custom build, no misinterpretation of the specifications. We have a ClubRoom where we put together heads and shafts from all the major brands to figure out what suits. Then we build the best performing club in our WorkShop, measured and built just for you. Take a look what happens at ForeGolf and get an idea of costs
« Previous Post: ForeGolf partners with TrackMan
Next Post: The New ForeGolf ClubRoom with Custom Strike Zone
ForeGolf TaylorMade Golf