Getting the right custom putter and going to putter school will certainly see your scores tumble.
TrackMan4 has the ability to test and measure putting strokes as part of their dual radar – we use it to accurately measures a large number of elements relating to your putt.
ForeGolf Custom Fit for Putters
- Your 30 Minute Putter Session starts by testing the ball roll and stroke data from your current putter, identifying problems with it first.
- Using TrackMan4, the key points that we focus on are Launch Direction, Ball Roll Percentage, Skid Distance and Roll Speed.
- Once we establish your Individual Stroke, we will help you choose: Style of head, Loft, Weight, Length and Balance.
- Then your new Putter is custom built it in our WorkShop.
We have putters from the Odyssey, Toulon, TaylorMade and Evnroll.
By offering a number of different brands in right hand and left hand we can cater for every budget.
It takes approx. 12 working days to build the putter, as each component is sourced and built for each individual golfer in our WorkShop.
For more details about the TrackMan4 Putter Fitting, read this
To Book your Putter Custom Fit Session
30 Minute Custom Fit €50 (Putter Only)
Improving your technique can also help to lower scores
Having the correct club set up to your individual size and stroke is only one part of the puzzle. Our nearest neighbours at Killeen Castle is Dave Pelz’s Scoring Game School. Their research shows that golfers lose almost 80% of their shots to par inside 100 yards from the hole.
There are 3 different Pelz Golf Clinics available so you can choose exactly what skills you want to improve from pitching, chipping, putting and sand play skills.
- One Day (the basics of the short game and putting over 6 hours)
- Two Days (2 days focused on wedges)
- Three Days (3 days of putting, chipping, pitching, wedge and sand play instruction). Learn more about Europe’s only Dave Pelz Scoring Game School at Killeen Castle
Book a Clinic on their website
Learn more about ForeGolf
What we do, the 10 brands available and price guide.
You should read what our Customers say about their clubs built by ForeGolf.
Customer Reviews posted on Google
Customer Reviews posted on Facebook
« Previous Post: PING G700 Irons Review: YouTube
Next Post: Guide to understanding the numbers on TrackMan
ForeGolf Killeen Castle Putter